Wow, okay. To be completely honest, the general idea of urbanization is non-existant to me. From what i know now, urbanization is the growth of cities? Like a rapid increase in population in cities? Thats my guess. I beleive that urbanization is a bad thing. The more people in the cities the more problems in the cities. Cities should be places of work and enterprise. The growing amount of apartment complexes and other accomidations is giving the public a reason to go to the city. My mom plans to buy a small house in the city of Chicago once i go to college, she believes that it will give her more of a reason to go to the city, and would allow her to see my brother more. My brother works in the city with the stock markets, exactly what he does, i do not know. I am even planning on going to a college where i would be able to go to the city whenever i want. Is all of this good? I know that the general idea of a city is "chaotic". So wouldnt more people mean more chaos. Wouldnt everything become more stressful? Im guessing that people are attracted to technology, and cities seem to represent a high form of tech. The only large problem i see with urbanization is that it pin points large targets in the US. If there were only 4 locations in America where the population is large, then it would seem that our country is only 4 parts. Terrorists would have the largest targets, and if they were to attack, the reaction from America would be chaos. And it would seem that urbanization is the crash to America. However, i do not know any facts or statistics according to urbanization. This is only my thoughts.